Saturday, January 25, 2014

*Insert something witty*

This week has kicked my SL & RL bottom all around. between browser not cooperating & flu-like symptoms that are NOT the flu. I cannot be happier today is Saturday. No work, no waking up to battle below freezing temps, no idiot drivers.

So to celebrate this morning I took a few quick pictures. Nothing fancy, just some baby belleh pics.


01.25.14pt3 01.25.14pt2 01.25.14pt1 01.25.14pt5 01.25.14pt6 01.25.14pt4


What's around me:
Poses
1st & 2nd pic -.ploom. Flirty02 - 5
3rd pic - .ploom. Flirty02 - 6
4th pic - {Co*Motion}{Model Pack#4}6
5th pic - {Co*Motion}{Model Pack#4}1
6th pic - part of my AO from Oracul Pregnant Woman


What I'm wearing
Shape - my own
Skin - 7 Deadly s{k}ins - Feeb's Rascall MADILU
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Cherilyn - Dark Flame
Hairbase - /Wasabi Pills/ Hairbase - LONG - Dark Flame
Eyes - IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Faerie Green (ML)
Piercing - dl:: Nose Piercing
Lips: [mock]Cherry Red Aqua gloss
Hands - Slink Elegant
Eyebrow - .ploom. Eyebrow Shaper [pointy]
Collar - [Tethered] Collar -My Heart is Caged- Eternity- Vintage Silver
Ring - *INFINITY* Princess Wedding Ring Set
Tattoo - Tenjin Doll Face Tattoo
Outfit - Maitreya High-Waist Pants & Bra Top Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment