Sunday, January 5, 2014

Oh, Hi there!

Welcome to my blog. This is something that I've wanted to do for ages just never actually took the initiative to get started. There will be a mix of things discussed within. I am a serial shopper in SL. Just like everyone else I have things that I bought & put away in a folder to open later after just HAVE TO OWN outfits or items were seen. Yea, that was 2 years ago I bought that cute Marine Pin-Up girl outfit & then promptly forgot about it each time I saw another one. *coughs* Ahem, I digress. No photo this time I knew if I waited for the 1st pic & the editing of said pic I would never get this thing going.

I hope you enjoy following along with me! I can't promise things will always remain sane but you will have a good time.

~Cheli

No comments:

Post a Comment