Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Waiting for him

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out" he said to her one night.

It's been ages since we went on a proper Date Night. I'd love to post a story for this but honestly if I wait to make up a quick little story I will never post this month LOL.






What's around me:
My bedroom *smiles*
Lark - Crawford Stool
Lark - Crawford Dressing Table
O.M.E.N - Night Time Care - Sleeping Beauty
+Half-Deer+ Mer-deer Trinket Dish (Lilac)
Lark - Crawford Mirror
tarte. wine light (small)
DD Wrought Iron Candle Cage - Dreamland Designs
Lark - Crawford Wall Hook & Slip
Dutchie bathrobe blue
floorplan. i love you canvas
.:S.M:. Flowers - Enchanted Rose (pink)
Kuro - That coffee table
Poses: from Lark - Crawford Stool

What I'm wearing:
Clothing - .::Dead Dollz::. Sugar Cocktail Dress
Shape - LAUREN Shape* [CS Shapes], modded slightly to make me happy
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Feeb's Rascall MADILU
Hair - >TRUTH< Bianca w/Roots - sangria
Eyes - IKON Horizon Eyes v2 Eyes - Pale Glass
Lips - [mock]Cherry Red Aqua gloss [lip 2]
Hands & Feet - SLink
Eyebrow - .ploom. Eyebrow Shaper [pointy]
Collar - [Tethered] - My Heart is Caged - Eternity - Vintage Silver
Ring - *INFINITY* Princess Wedding Ring
Facial Piercing - dl:: Nose Piercing
Necklace - MG - Necklace - Knotted Shimmer Pearls
Bracelets - .:::GARAGE:::.Silk bracelet  black  V.1 & v.2
Shoes - .:PC:. Evelyn Heels #02

No comments:

Post a Comment