Monday, June 23, 2014

Where to next?

For as much as I've wanted a blog of my very own for the past year or so I sure do tend to neglect it. Not because I don't want to post anything. More because I find other things to do w/my time rather than try to let something witty spew from my fingers. Or possibly due to the fact I just don't feel like taking the pictures that day. I give amazing props to the bloggers who post daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I could not do it.

I find myself taking the random picture & just posting it to my flickr account rather than taking any time to pop something in here. I wish I could tell you that will get better but for right now this blog is more for me than anyone else.




Also: Doing something a little different, I keep a pretty steady base of items I always have on, only placing the things that change. Less typing ftw!


What I'm wearing:
Dress - Sn@tch: Prudence Babydoll Dress
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Lola summer Mesh Hair - Reds Pack
Necklace - Bliensen + MaiTai - Periodically Nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment