Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Belated Easter

Yea yea whatever I'm a week behind :) I took the pics already I just hadn't been given a chance to blog it all with RL.

I found the cute pose props at an Easter event past but it's still available on the marketplace & most likely in world as well. The dress is my adorableness that I got for FREE! in the Ozimals Easter Egg Hunt. The dress is also made avail in other colors by the designer, *katat0nik*. BTW, if you have a larger shape & you are even remotely girly in nature you MUST go there now. No seriously, RIGHT NOW!! Did you go? OK, good. Now, one day I am going to raid Daddy's closet & find the names of his stuff. And what Easter family picture would be complete w/o the newest Ryken? Amy Rose did a fantastic job of posing for momma I would like to think.


What's around me:
StrawberrySingh.com Photo Studio w/KaTink - Spring Romance 10
Poses: "A Basket full" Easter Couple Pose & "Egg Hunters" Couple Pose from Aphrodite Shop

What I'm wearing:
Clothing - *katat0nik* (sky) Cheeky Bunny Dress @ Ozimals Easter Hunt
Shape - my own, fluffed up
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Feeb's Rascall MADILU
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Alicia Mesh Hair - Reds Pack in Dark Flame
Eyes - IKON Horizon Eyes v2 Eyes - Pale Glass
Lips - [mock]  Peenk Secret Menu Lipcolor (Mock Lip)
Hands & Feet - SLink
Eyebrow - .ploom. Eyebrow Shaper [pointy]
Collar - [Tethered] - My Heart is Caged - Eternity - Vintage Silver
Ring - *INFINITY* Princess Wedding Ring
Facial Piercing - dl:: Nose Piercing
Tattoo's - Tenjin Doll Face Tattoo & A Little Fierce; +Half-Deer+ Keyhole Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment