Saturday, April 5, 2014

Little Bit Retro

Weather can't make up it's mind. I just want to chill out & have been thinking about summer a good bit. Thought I would toss on this cute outfit from Has Been. Credits & stuff down there.

The middle view is untouched, I wanted to play around a little with some settings in my photo editor.
Click me for bigger pic!












What's around me:
StrawberrySingh.com Photo Studio w/KaTink - SoftLight16
Poses: Sparrowtree Studios Poses daringdiva1; POSIES Rustic Impressions05; Diesel Works Daisy4

What I'm wearing:
Clothing - Has Been Sweetness VIP Gift & Has Been Pin Up Wedges
Shape - my own, fluffed up
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Feeb's Rascall MADILU
Hair - .ploom. Adora Candy
Eyes - IKON Horizon Eyes v2 Eyes - Pale Glass
Lips - Alyce Lip Balm - Blood
Makeup - [mock]Bora Bora Rock Bottom Brights
Hands & Feet - SLink
Eyebrow - .ploom. Eyebrow Shaper [pointy]
Collar - [Tethered] - My Heart is Caged - Eternity - Vintage Silver
Ring - *INFINITY* Princess Wedding Ring
Facial Piercing - dl:: Nose Piercing
Tattoo's - Tenjin Doll Face Tattoo & A Little Fierce; +Half-Deer+ Keyhole Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment