Thursday, March 20, 2014

I found my muchiness

Why yes I am a huge Wonderland fan. Whatever made you ask that?

It's funny actually, I start my blog & I suddenly stop logging on as much. Maybe it's because Daddy still doesn't log on as much, we use skype more often. Maybe it's because my inventory kinda freaks me out atm & I am getting enough freak out stuff from my work & family. So, I log on when he can & we spend more time just being together than I do worrying about pictures.

We talked a lot over the past two weeks & I made a decision to make myself more comfortable being me. So, unprocessed & untouched, the new Cheli. No the hair is not a permanent change, I am a redhead forever in SL :)

What's around me:
Pose -Frozen - Frozen Model Poses 20
Background - KaTink Wastelands 8


What I'm wearing:
Shape - my own, fluffed up
Skin - 7 Deadly s{k}ins - Feeb's Rascall MADILU
Hair - .ploom. Celeste - Dipped
Eyes - IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Faerie Green (ML)
Lips: [mock]Cherry Red Aqua gloss
Hands - Slink Elegant
Eyebrow - .ploom. Eyebrow Shaper [pointy]
Collar - [Tethered] Collar -My Heart is Caged- Eternity- Vintage Silver
Ring - *INFINITY* Princess Wedding Ring Set
Tattoo - +Half-Deer+ Keyhole Tattoo
Outfit - Alyce Wanderer Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment